Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's All In the Hat

Today was a long, busy, day...but it was a good one! It's late, so I'm just going to touch on the highlights so I can get to bed...
  • The Dodgers & White Sox share a BEAUTIFUL spring training practice field campus! Very nicely landscaped! However, unlike the Rangers, they have it setup so the players have pathways that are roped off for them to walk down, which keeps the fans from walking with them, so they can easily get out of autographs if they want. I bet part of it is because L.A. fans probably aren't the nicest...HA!
  • I got Tommy Lasorda's autograph today...that's cool!
  • The owner of the Dodgers seems like a fairly nice fella. I bet he is mega-crazy rich!!
  • It was a good day for autographs at the Rangers BP: Neftali Feliz, Taylor Teagarden, Michael Young, Josh Hamilton, Toby Hall, and Julio Borbon (MY FAVORITE!!!)
  • I even got a picture with Julio!! When I was getting his autograph I wished him the best for this season telling him I was super stoked for this year for him. I asked how many stolen bases he thought he'd get, and he didn't give a number, so I said, "30" and he said, "at least"....SWEET! I believe it too!
  • The Rangers took on the Mariners in an evening game tonight. We WON (finally) 8-1! Josh Hamilton had one homerun and Nelson Cruz had two homeruns!
  • I'm pretty sure we won because I wore my hat! Yes, I wore some of my hats the other days this week, but not "my hat"...the one I love the most and wear 99.9% of the time. You'll see it below.

Julio Borbon and me!!



Here are the L.A. Dodgers...

I love Don Mattingly!

I love Andre Ethier.

I love Manny Ramirez.

See, even Don Mattingly is telling Manny how much he loves him!


This is the owner of the Dodgers most likely telling Tommy Lasorda how much he loves Manny.

1 comment:

  1. Cool pics! Camera takes good ones. Seems like you're having fun. That's so cool how some of the players seem so nice and willing to take pics. (Mayber they're just rookies & get excited about it, lol) Good luck getting Ichiro's autograph... ;) -Your sis

    ReplyDelete