Sunday, March 15, 2009

Goodbye Sunny El Paso

Here we come, Arizona! It's 9:30 Dallas time, meaning we are up-and-at-'em fairly good time here in the Mountian zone. We are minutes away from hitting the road again, but I just wanted to share some more news.

A few weeks back my friend's brother emailed her this link. With my enthusiasm in writing (as well as my hidden interest in becoming famous...HA!) I thought -- I could give that a chance. So late last night before going to bed I emailed Mr. Durrett and informed him of the journey my friend and I were taking to Spring Training. This morning I awoke to the following email response...

Kim:
I'd like for you to send me daily entries that I can put on the DMN blog. If you can, send one in after the morning workout and another after the game each day. If you can, take some photos of you or of things you're doing and I'll run those with your blogs.
Thanks again,
Richard


Nice! So it looks as like you might be able to follow our journey (along with some fellow DMN followers) at http://rangersblog.dallasnews.com/

That is of course if I can dedicate myself to this much writing over my "vacation"....HA!

Alright...off to Arizona...hopefully making it into Tucson in time to catch the 1 pm Cubs vs. Diamondbacks game!

No comments:

Post a Comment